You know all kids are home schooled. Even if they go to public school, they are still home schooled. I just figured I'd through that in there just in case anyone says to you, "Homeschool....Oh, I could never do that".
Several things I learned in 7 years & 10 months of Motherhood.
- You know more than you give yourself credit for.
- Parent Magazines and secular advise is almost always a waste of time.
- Having tons of kids does not make you more holy.
- Sometimes its okay to have cereal for dinner.
- It takes at least a year to get back to prepregnancy size.
- You have to loose a little more weight to fit into those prepregnancy clothes even if you have lost your prepregnancy weight.
- Stay far away from people who have 1 child and complain about that one.
- Chocolate is full of calcium a woman needs for strong bones and teeth.
- Reality TV is overrated.
- Moms need at least 3 bubble baths a week to maintain a certain level of sanity and femininity.
- Its okay to get dressed at 2 in the afternoon.
- Kids will always make noise even when you don't want them to.
- Your minivan will inevitably turn into a purse on wheels.
- Diet should not be in your vocabulary if you are nursing.
- Breastfeeding burns 500 calories a day!
I'm sure there are more things I have learned but, since Dolly got up at three this morning and I got up with her and stayed up and took cat naps until 6 something I can't remember it all let alone type it all.