Well another birthday is here (10 days after Rocco's). Today, Noahkeem is 3 years old! He was the smallest of all my babies. 5lbs 110z and he is baby #3. And today, 3 years later he is proud to hold the titles of :Most Demonstrative, Most Likely to be Loud, & Most likely to be the first to call you "Poopy". I don't know where he gets the Loud Stuff from. Rocco was a quiet boy and never even made car/truck/lion noises. And Noahkeem never followed suit. I guess Noahkeem figured he was gonna shake things up a bit (and he has).
Why I love my Noahkeem
- He seems to give me kisses when I need them. (i.e. when I'm clearly trying to do something important).
- He has a plethora of facial gestures that confirm that he is one funny dude headed for stardom.
- He has sayings like, "Yes, May I help you?" and "It's later now"
- He is my only child who has ever eaten sidewalk chalk.
- He is my only child who finds crayons tasty.
- He is my only child who hides game pieces, playing cards, matchbox cars, pencils and other important kid stuff in the depths of the couch.
- He is proud of peeing in both his pants and the potty.
- He still likes to play baby.
Happy Mother's Day, To me!