I am forever taking pictures of animals. This one I took about a year ago at a museum that has a little animal sanctuary/zoo/habitat thing going on on its property. Unfortunately this was as much as my camera would allow me to zoom in. I'm old school and I am about to revert to my slr camera that is not digital and just get the pics saved to disc when I develop them. My slr just captures my subjects with more clarity and superiority. Yet I do like the convenience of the digital cam.
Now that I have gotten all of that off my chest allow me to run down my thankful list.
Things I am thankful for:
- My house ; Its true, there is no place like home.
- My family that fills my minivan and my heart
- My minivan; it gets me from point A to B
- butterflies & moths
- my extended family
- friends near and far
- the smell of baby powder
- the lake
- hugs from little people who should be in bed already
- a safe place to worship
- the gift of hearing
- the ability to discern if the cry I hear is for attention or if someone is really hurt
- A merciful God who gives second chances
- the convenience of modern appliances
- the ability to walk
- the gift of sight
- seeing crumbs under the kitchen table that reminds me that I have been blessed with 4 awesome kids who share with the floor.
- Lemonade- the most natural, corn syrup, high fructose, and dye free drink that I love in the summer time.
- Green grass
- books to read
- A Savior who loves me just the way I am
- play dough
- Artificial Christmas Trees; I can put it up and take it down when I want to.