- We adopted yet another hermit crab yesterday who Rocco named "Adam"
- Today, I realized I had no hermit crab food and decided to give him dry oatmeal which he seems to like- alot.
- My lilac colored inpatients have tripled in size yet, I managed to kill the sunflowers, basil, and perennial mix that I started in doors, last month.
- Mother's Day was great.. Noahkeem bought me a fuscia colored mini dress from Target, Rocco bought me chocolate and Cookie presented me with an award from the local Ruritan Club. A certificate recognizing me as one of the areas "Supermoms" along with the essay she wrote that granted the award.
- Mom's night out has turned into Mom's Consecutive Nights out and has caused me to sleep late on several week days. (bad mommy)
- Dolly seems to be only napping in the car.
- Cookie is starting to cook more in the kitchen. This month she made Tacos and Cous Cous.
- I got into the zoo for free today-although I still had to pay for the kiddos.
- I'm sure there is more but it is late and the brain has shut down for the evening-hours ago.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Its Memorial Day weekend?
I can't believe so much time has lapsed since my last post. I'll just list the highlights of my life this month to get everyone up to speed: