Things that confirm that most adults have not grown up:
- A person flips you the bird after they cut you off and almost cause an accident.
- Adults who still try to convince you that they know so much more than you because they feel their old age equates more experience and not because they are self absorbed or not self-aware.
- They feel a sense of competition and intimidation if they weren't the ones who came up with your idea, dream or vision, instead of support all they can offer is...uh...nothing.
- If you are "real" with your feelings they assume you are manic or depressed.
- If you buck tradition and create your own or just plain do things your way, they get offended like you committed a crime.
Am I venting? Maybe.