Once again I am playing blogland catch up. So here are the stats.
1. We loss a close family friend a few weeks ago. We loss one just 3 months prior...Loss sucks and Grief rears its head at the most inopportune time. The reality that these people, one in her 70s, one in his 30s, are not coming back saddens me.
2. Teaching is taking up a whole lot of my time.
3. I don't want any more little people to ask me to wipe them more than once an hour.
4. The blog that I wanted to post had to take a back seat because, Life and grief took over.
5. Just because I have chosen to stay at home and raise and teach my children does not mean that I am not capable of carrying on a conversation that does not revolve around children.
6. March Madness should be declared a national holiday.
On a funny note, Noahkeem asked me today, "Mom, are you from the Bible?" I said,"No", and thought to myself, "Do I look that old?"