In my cyber absence I have learned several huge lessons and yes I will list them for those that like lists and bullets.
Lessons I learned while missing in action
- Do unto others as you would have them to do unto you.
- Forgiveness is a big deal that is made possible with help from the Holy Spirit.
- Don't stare at the guy who drives down the busy intersection with a flat front tire, no matter how much noise his car makes. He knows his tire is flat-so does everyone else. He clearly has to get some where. Maybe even to the garage to change that flat tire.
- Jesus loved and cared for people whether or not they said Thank You.
- If you are not sure you "need" more stuff- go with out.
- It's always okay for adults to ignore the phone while your playing on the floor. Chances are by the time you get up, trip over toys and run to the phone, it would have stopped ringing anyway or it will be a telemarketer.