I figured I would take these questions seriously, think about them and respond. This is what I came up with so far: -
- My birthday is in about 20 days.
- I want: My kids to listen and obey right away on that day, I want a flag for my flag pole, a Wii, 1 Indian Cook Book, 1 Mexican Cook Book, Itunes gift card, Work out clothes, new sneakers, jewelry, anything relating to crafts or better yet a gift card to one of the major craft stores.
- I want to go: roller blading which I haven't done in 10+ years, make jewelry, go for a walk in a park, go to the movies, play a game of Taboo, go kayaking, play tennis or watch a lot of reality TV with chips and salsa if its rainy out.
- I want to: turn on the TV and not hear about Charlie Sheen, torrential rain, or who died, got robbed, got killed . or whose house caught on fire.
- I want to eat: Mint chocolate chip ice cream, Fried fish, french fries, and hush puppies and a big fat glass of lemonade. I want a huge slice of carrot cake and a hot cup of decaf coffee to make my night complete.
- I want: my kids to tuck me in and tell me a bedtime story before putting themselves to bed.
- I want to: get up the next day and put my new sneakers on along with my new work out clothes and listen to my new songs I put on my Ipod thanks to my Itunes gift card I would have gotten on my birthday, and go for a walk around the neighborhood, in hopes that all the calories that I savored on my birthday would melt away by the time I make it around the block but, not after going to get a bagel with yummy cream cheese on it.