So to bring everyone up to speed here are my random thoughts.
- after 5 1/2 years of sitting in the hallway, my wood floors are finally installed.
- Dolly and Noahkeem now know how to swim.
- I'm still in the decluttering process and am tossing stuff left and right. I have no more room in my house or life to keep things that I absolutely do not love.
- I have totally stepped back from many activities that suck away my energy more than they give energy. I'm finding that stepping back is something we just need to do from time to time.
- In the process of applying to a myriad of jobs-which is a job in itself.
- In the midst of the busyness, exercise as came to a sloth-like pace.
- My new exercise regimen starts-today- since tomorrow never comes.
- Cookie officially turned 11, Rocco 8 & Noahkeem 6.
- Dolly is proud that she and Jesus have winter birthdays.. It gives her a competitive edge.