I have put down my blog for a long time because my life took so many unexpected turns. Many things important to me died in my life... including this blog. I think its about time to give life to it again.
I am writing a new story. A story that I guess I have been writing all along. A story in which I am the one holding the pen. I'm pretty sure their will be a shift in my blog, the way I write, who I touch...but, then again, maybe not. As I give voice to my new story, I have discovered some new truths and some truths that I have always known that are perpetually before me.
The truth is :
* I am in the middle of a divorce and all of the nuances that it entails.
* This storm continues to shape me despite the many days that I feel that I'm already shaped.
* Everyone has their own version of the truth.
* Sin cheapens relationships.
* There is something more to this life and I will find it.
* I am forever thankful for every opportunity to laugh and play...literally.
* I am grateful for friends that have become my sisters.
* I am thankful for God's mercy and protection.
* Whatever you feed will grow.
So now what? Psalm 39:7, "And now, Lord, What do I wait for, My hope is in You". (NKJV)